Monday, July 8, 2013

The Starting Over House

This post was written over two years ago, not exactly sure why I never posted it....  A lot has happened since then.  Not sure if you can to catch up, but I've been thinking that it might be worth starting this bloggy thing up again.

So, without further ado--

Oh, how I've kept you waiting. I do apologize, but you see, The Chaos has taken over my life. What is The Chaos you ask? That would be buying a house and then gutting the poor sweet little thing and trying to live in it with your two cats. So not a good idea.

I can only scratch the surface of all that I have learned from this experience. Starting with the fact that I'm made of tougher stuff than I ever thought possible, and finishing with I have the best family in all the world.

I bet you're more interested in seeing the progress. Hey, remember that hole-in-the-floor-through-which-I-can-see-dirt? Not anymore.


How amazing is that?! Turns out, the pipes had actually rusted and broken. If we hadn't decided to move that kitchen wall, I hate to think what would have eventually happend. Or how much it would have eventually cost.

No comments: