Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Infestation, Another Update

Fall is nearly upon us. The weather is wonderful--chilly at night and perfect with a hint of rain during the day. Spider weather, Dhun, Dhun, Dhun!

I came home from work the other night to find my animal kingdom nemesis, the dreaded Yellow Sac, hanging out on the ceiling in the living room.

And I spent the next 10 minutes flinging shoes at the ceiling in an attempt to smush the bastard. Now, in my agitated state, it really did take 10 minutes for me to realize that my aim is shit, and it might be difficult to explain shoe prints on the ceiling to my OCD landlady. At which point I devised a plan which involved a broom. Simple, yet effective!

I am suspicious he might have been the first wave. I am hoping for an early and spider-crippling frost to avert the impending crisis.

No comments: