Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introductions all around

First post, very exciting--but how to start? I could share everything I am, everything I'm about, everything I do. But I'd rather keep certain things vague (adds to the mystery, ya know). So here are some things I am not:
I am not strong
I am not super pretty, popular, or in-the-know
I am not unfabulous
I am not boring
I am not a fighter
I am not practical
I am not a genius

I do have a tendency to over-share, so I find the prospect of a blog very exciting. I am late to this trend. But I love to write. Sometimes I make people laugh. Sometimes people humor me (these are the people I love).

Please remember, all names have been changed to protect the guilty. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

Ahh to be the first one to comment...so exciting! Ahem...onto my comment on your post. I'm sorry to disagree with you on most all of these points but follow along as I bullet point each one:
Not strong-- ok maybe but neither am I
not super pretty, popular, or in the know-- you are super pretty to me, and your in my tight knit group of friends so that makes you SUPER popular, just ask Jill, or Crystal they will vouch for your popularity. And you are in the know about all things Detroit and stuff so that's just baloney.
Not unfabulous- can't argue with that
Not boring- so very true.....tube-in that's all I'm saying.
Not a fighter- not true,if something happens to me or someone you love you become pretty feisty. When in that frame of mind you could take just about anyone.
Not prctical--well hell neither am I,that's part of our charm.
not a genius--so not true,you chose me as a friend, that pushes you into Mensa territory my friend and don't you forget it.

I have finished my rant now, class may be excused.