Thursday, June 18, 2009

Could This Day Get Any Better?!

The hits just keep on coming! Not only am I on vacation for the next 4 days (during which I get to see my parents and spend time with Pickle and the Bump that is Buckie (aka my Sister)), but my landlord just called to inform me that the house is no longer on the market. Which means....

THERE WILL BE NO MORE SHOWINGS OF THE HOUSE!

No more strangers walking through my stuff. Yippeee! My landlord also informed me that if, however, I still wanted to buy the house, I could make an offer. Or, if me and my roommate would like to get married and decided to buy the house together, he'd pay the down payment as a wedding present.

Yes.

He actually said that to me.

I don't know how long it's been since I've laughed that hard.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

Oh My Gah!!!! I can't believe he said that.....he kills me!