Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Infestation, Yet Another Update

Last night I captured two monster big Yellow Sac spiders.

Add to that the couple I found on Sunday, and those captured on Friday and Wednesday of last week....Let's just say, I'm not keeping a spider count anymore because I'd never be able to sleep for fear they were crawling all over my body. Uggghhh.

On the bright side, thanks to The Brit, we have a mechanical contraption to humainly catch the spiders (that is, before flushing them down the toilet!). Viola! It is called the Spider Relocator


Dear, dear, Readers--I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support during this difficult time. The spiders surely cannot win now that I have the Spider Relocator in my arsonal! I know those who read this blog always, at all times, have my best interests at heart.

No comments: