Friday, October 17, 2008

Yet Another Thing On My Plate

It might be a little early to share this, but I'm all about the build-up. And as it is in my nature to obsess, I'm sharing. And will continue to update.

I was just asked to contribute for a non-profit website. Sorry, I'm not able to disclose many details yet, but the gist is that I will be writing some articles and editing others.

I was on the fence about mentioning my blog as an example of my writing. But after I read some of my old posts, I'm glad I kept my freakin mouth shut. How could anyone take me seriously if they knew I was afraid Yetis were looking in my windows! (Look! I just learned a new trick! I can do hyperlink!!!!)

Yet another upside is that--between working two jobs, Pickle (Hah! I did it again!), crafting (Last time, I promise), and working on this new project--I'll be so busy I'll forget all about the stupid boy and his situation.

No comments: