Tuesday, January 27, 2009

KeepOn With The PeepOn

My afternoon took a turn for the sad, and let me tell you, I needed some kind of pick-me-up. Then, as I was driving home, a Spoon song came on my ipod. Which reminded me of my favorite Spoon song, which is "I Turn My Camera On," which reminded me of this video I found a while ago on YouTube. Enjoy....




First thing I did when I got home was boot up my laptop and search this video. I like Spoon, and I love Peeps...and a Dancing Peep, well that's just funny. I played it twice and danced around the living room. The cats thought I had lost it, because there is a reason I don't dance in public. But I felt better.

January is almost over (THANK BABY JESUS), and February is almost here (with the anniversary of my Grandpa's death, and VDay, and more cold cold winter). So, let's just say I've had to add some new coping mechanisms to my arsenal. As Dane Cook says, "I just gotta dance it out!"

And did you know, that in OHIO, they cancel WORK for snow. Yeah, you heard right, they have work snow days. What a bunch of wimps!

No comments: