Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What The Crap! 2009 Edition

In homage to my Bro--What The Crap?!

What the Crap, '09!?? Can't I get just a little free time? Just a little? Please? We are going on Day 7 of the New Year, and I haven't actually had a day off yet. I won't have a day off until this Saturday. That is TEN DAYS IN A ROW of working and/or work-related-type obligations.

I've been a moody, emotional mess, who has said "I want to punch ____ in the Face!" at least once a day for the last week. And I don't sleep very much.

On the plus side, I've started knitting again. I'm bringin' Crafty back! I'm getting my knitting house in order! I'm going to make my yarn work for me!

That was a lot of exclamations.....serious bidness. Or serious crazy....ha ha....

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

Serious bidness??? Seriously cookoo for Cocoa Puffs!!!!