Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Mama Drama

Yesterday my new roommate and I were at the house, at the same time, for more than 5 minutes. Which means I actually talked to the guy. Turns out that boy has some serious Drama going on. Involving a Baby Mama. A situation that is way too convoluted, and personal to him, for me to write about here. (Meet me for coffee and I'll tell ya the whole thing) (Just kidding) (......Maybe)

So I woke up this morning thinking that I may have actually used the term "Baby Mama drama" during a phone conversation with Rampcommander. But just moments ago I received an email from The Brit, and I so totally feel better. I'll just quote it directly:

"What are you up to this week? anything exciting? I think we should totally hit downtown Ferndale this weekend, make our mark on your new hood (lol can you believe an english girl just used the word hood? crazy)"

No, no I cannot believe you just used the word "hood." Oh, and your gratuitous use of "lol" excuses my gratuitous use of the word "Peeps."

1 comment:

Hannah said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!