Thursday, March 5, 2009

iPod Lurve

Turn on your ipod, set it to shuffle. What are the first 10 songs that play? Jen Lancaster posted something similar, and as I'm going to see her sweat Sauvignon Blanc in person, I felt it would be OK to consider myself tagged. And now so are you....tagged.

Mine:

1. A Forest - Nouvelle Vague
2. Move Away - The Killers
3. All Ears - Whitest Boy Alive
4. Talking Shit About A Pretty Sunset - Modest Mouse
5. Foux Du Fafa - Flight of the Conchords
6. If Only - The Kooks
7. First Love - Adele
8. Lover, You Should Have Come Over - Jeff Buckley
9. Gravity - The Dresden Dolls
10. Pioneer to the Falls - Interpol

Wow, that was an incredibly Hipster list. I'm really not that cool. My ipod must have known how important this was for me, to impress you all with my musical tastes. It makes me love it that much more.

No comments: