Monday, March 9, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

You know you're stressed out when you charge tickets for a play on Saturday, and by Monday you've forgotten that you even went to the theater, and freak out because there is a charge on your account, and you're sure you didn't make it.

And then you call your credit union to cancel the card, because the last thing you need is somebody trying to take what little money you have left after paying the ridiculous amount of bills you paid last week. Because you thought a good idea to reduce the stress of a move would be to overlap leases, and are paying rent for two houses. Yeah, that worked out real well.

Turns out I was stealing my own identity. Now if that's not a cry for things needin' a change, I just don't know what is.... Or I could fall back to the ol' standby and blame everything on the Time Change.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

That sounds like something I would do...lol. Smooches