Monday, March 23, 2009

First, You Start With a Crabby Patty....

So, with everything going on with me lately, I've been at a loss about what exactly I should write about. Then The Brit made this post, and I feel it may be time for some sort of virtual intervention.

SNAP OUTTAV IT! (hear it with a heavy New Jersey accent)

Nobody has it together when they are in their 20's. They may think that they do, but they really, really don't. I still don't have it together, and I've got a few years on ya. Make a plan, don't make a plan, none if it really matters if you continue to be so hard on yourself.

I find that if you set the bar very low, it's easy to win small victories. Such as, I found my knitting needles today. In the chaos that is the new house, I found the one thing that will contribute most to my procrastinating unpacking. And I couldn't be more ecstatic!

And most importantly, no matter what it is that you decide to do, you got Peeps. Never forget that you got Peeps.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks Girlie. Helped me out mid meltdown! I think it's the upcoming Birthday thats freaking me out.