Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seriously Folks, Consider The Cat....

Remember my Plan To Fix The Economy? Dudes! Seriously, it's a sound plan. Just check out what Dewey did for the town of Spencer, Iowa. (Do you really need me to link? Ever heard of Google? "Dewey Readmore Books" try it yourselves, chickies.) He has his own book!

(By they way? You should read this book. The writing isn't award-winning prose, but it's from the heart and a really great story.)

And what about all the hype that's surrounding the Obama's new pet? OK, so maybe the Presidential pet should be the mascot of America, but I think you should all consider Bogart (aka Booger).

You think I'm joking, but look at that poise. Such dignity, such presence! America needs a feel good story. Booger is a feel good kind of kitty.
And dare I forget Lula. She could be VP Mascot. Handeling all the sneaky, behind the scenes mascot buisness...

No comments: