Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Taking Flight

So, I just googled "Flight of the Conchords," and I've learned that new episodes start Jan. 18! Yay!

This duo holds a special place in my heart. Not just because they are funny (and they are very funny), but because it was during an impromptu marathon viewing of last season on DVD that I was able to employ the snuggle-with-a-guy-you-like-lean-on-his-shoulder-and-pretend-to-fall-asleep move. I am a pro with this move. So much so, that I actually did fall asleep and woke up with my head on his lap.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if he pulled the wait-till-the-girl-you-like-uses-the-snuggle-with-a-guy-you-like-lean-on-his-shoulder-and-pretend-to-fall-asleep-move-then-when-she-really-does-fall-asleep-put-her-head-on-your-lap move?

And if he did? It must have worked for him, 'cause 1 year later I still snuggle up with him on the couch and fall asleep on him. Also, I sometimes drool when I sleep.

No comments: