Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fly Like Paper, Get High Like Planes

It was my 3-0 this past weekend. I went to a friend's boyfriend's party two days before my Big Day. I've only just begun to process the many events from that night.

A few conclusions I've drawn from this 24 hour time period:
>First and foremost--I Am Too Old For This S***.
>Ice luge shots equals herpes for everyone! Yay!
>Even though you may know everyone at the party, doesn't mean you should trust everyone at the party.
>The most sober person is the one who will injure themselves. Never fails.
>If you are craving tacos, you should get tacos. Potato chips are no substitute. Neither is more liquor.
>Nobody deserves to be called a Bitch on their birthday.

And probably the most important--If You Don't Feel Like Going To The Party, DON'T GO TO THE PARTY! Or the after party, for that matter....

One last thing, you might not even have noticed, but I no longer have adds on my blog. Cause AdSense sucks lemons, and feels my content is too harmful to advertisers.

So, I guess I really AM controversial! If Google didn't host my blog (for f-r-e-e), they would be Dead To Me. But alas, I'll have to settle for--They Can Suck It!

1 comment:

ADHD...who knows said...

we should really o gotten tacos...i reallly was dissapointed we din't...ive never had del taco