Monday, November 10, 2008

Wii Would Like to Play

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday by racing cows...on the Wii. Rampcommander was passing through town, and a few of my friends organized a dinner and Wii night. We played Wii, and it was awesome.

Almost as awesome as when I visited my parents and my dad showed his buddy how to play Wii Sports. My Bro and his friend were in town as well, and they had all been working outside most of the day. When my uncle played his usual before-bed-after-snack (or should I say, "knack") game of Wii Bowling, my dad's friend was pretty fascinated by the game. So my dad showed him how to play and my Bro and his friend joined.

They taught him how to play after they had had a few beers.

And some whisky.

Awesome, truly awesome. Why so awesome, do you ask? Because I've never seen my dad (or his buddy, for that matter) so animated that late at night.

No comments: