Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Have The Best Friends

"Friends are the family you pick for yourself." I heard that a while ago, and it's stuck with me.

The people in my life right now are some of the best people I have ever known. Thank you all for listening to me obsess about my life, and never passing judgement. For all of your advice, even though you know I might not take it.

Marilyn Monroe once said, "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Thank you all for being there for the worst, and sticking around for the best.

Seems that Rampcommander is feeling the same. Maybe Thankfulness is in the air.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

That's cause we luff you. Your the best Nik and you only deserve the best. Susan XOXOXOXOXO