Thursday, November 6, 2008

Loss of an Icon

Michael Crichton died recently.

A few things I didn't know: He didn't believe in global warming. He was married five times. I like the Wiki site better than his personal web page, more dirt, less bias.

Here are a few things I did know: He has one of the most difficult names an author can have, next to impossible to spell. His books are always easy to recommend. And always made the bestseller lists.

Ok, I gotta call it--this post is going no where. I'm totally distracted, trying to do too many things at once right now. I've got about three windows open on my interwebbing, chatting, shopping, watching tv.

It's all too much!

Could that be the theme of my life right now? Oh god, am I actually reverting to the sad esoteric teenage blather? Really? Am I really going there?

All I can say is, I warned you that November posts might get sketchy due to NaBloPoMo. I just didn't think it would come to this so soon.

No comments: