Monday, November 24, 2008

Let The Season.....Begin!

When I typed that heading, I heard it in my head like "Get Ready To Rumble!" Didn't you? No, just me then.....

Anywho, tomorrow I'm off to the North for Thanksgiving. I haven't been to my parents in months, which is unusual, and I just can't wait. It's my Urban Detox, and boy do I need it now. I'll have to come back to reality on Friday, as I am scheduled to work at the retail job. Should be an interesting day.

I've been listening to the all Christmas music station, so in a weird way I feel like I'm going home for Christmas. Oh great, I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what my nightmare is going to be tonight--going home for Christmas and forgetting to buy presents.

Yeah, did I mention I've been having nightmares? The kind that only I find scary. When I tell somebody about them, I just get this blank, "you call that a nightmare?" kind of look.

No comments: