Sunday, November 16, 2008

Letter To The Management

To Whom It May Concern (not me, cause I don't give a shit anymore);

I appreciate the fact that, in retail, I must sit through a Holiday Meeting. The fact that I get Paid to listen to you talk is a bonus. What I do not appreciate is the fact that what you are talking about is shit everybody in the room should know. This ain't their first disco, they should know this stuff.

The fact that they don't know this stuff makes my head want to spin and spew green vomit.

Seriously. Gross, but so true. I've spent the last two hours trying to dig one shred of viable new information out of the tripe I was subjected to and all I've come up with is this: A coworker, when asked for a way to improve our "customer service," replied----Oh my god, this is just so beautiful it deserves it's own paragraph---

"Frosted Flakes!"

And just for a little contrast, the "holiday meeting" at the office goes a little something like this, "Want the whole week off? Take it! We don't have much going on anyway."

Ho Fucking Ho Ho

No comments: