Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's How You Spell Relief

I woke up this morning to a sense of relief. The election is over, so I won't upset your sensitive little eyes with my liberal drivel any longer. Except maybe just this little bit. It's an excerpt from President Elect Obama's (it just feels so good to say that!) speech last night.

"And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. And I will be your president, too."

It just gives me chills. But in a really good way. And now back to the normal tone of this blog, and my life--

Relief, also because I found this snack bar at my local Trader Joe's. I think this might just revolutionize my mornings.



I think my good mood may be contagious. This morning, both cats were snuggled up together on my bed. I've never seen them that cozy before. Even Booger and Lulla are working for a more united home.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

I will have you know during his speech I was bawling my eyes out from happiness that we finally have a President to be proud of.